Month: June 2012
- First Create your InfoPath form using InfoPath Designer.
- After creating your InfoPath form go to the File Menu and select Form Options.
- In form options Wizard select under category select compatibility and check where form type is selected as Web Browser Form.
- Under Property Promotion Add the field or Group using Add button.this fields are available as columns in the SharePoint library and the site.
- Next you need to publish this form to the SharePoint Library.go to the File Menu and click on the publish button then click on SharePoint Server button under Publish Section.
- then Publishing Wizard will appears. First enter the name of your SharePoint site and click next
- then select the Publishing Template Type and click next
- select a form library from Existing Form Libraries or create new Library to update the Form Template.click next
if you select Create a new library radio button and click next you need give a library name.click next
- then click on the Add button and select the fields or Group you need to available as columns in the SharePoint site
then Select a Field Or Group Wizard appears.select the Site Column Group as Non:Create new column in this library
Give a Column Name (Default Name is Form Field Name)
- Finally Publish the form using Publish button.